quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

STARTING DE JOURNEY... (english version specially for Kamila)

Dear friends,

In the next 2 months I'm gonna be out of Brazil to "take a round", literally. I'm gonna make the Round World Trip, as known as Round Trip. I'm gonna leave in fev/02 and I'll keep in touch right here.

The life is already a challenge and, as I love adrenalin (to give lots of white hair to my dad), I create others. One of them was this crazzy round trip and with just 2 months to organize things. But life urges and, for that... let's go!

I learned, in a thousand blogs from travelling lovers, many things during this time and I intend to share these knowledge here. I will also do it in my Facebook profile:

Trip tips and English lessons are welcome!

My destination: Chile - Mexico - Cuba - United States - Thailand - India - China - Mongolia - Nepal - Turkey and Morocco.

My luggage? Just a 30L backpack (a little bit bigger than that used for going to school)!

My company: in the first month: me, myself without Irene and without Luisa (she is in Canada*) and I'm not gonna go there**. :-P In the second month, my dear friends Helen Monteiro and Cassia Elena are gonna be by my side. For the last 15 days, other very specially people will join us: 2 pediatricians and one artist ;)

So... let's go because the world is a big place and the round isn't a small thing!


* the expression Luisa is in Canada is a kind of joke in Brazil these days because it was said in a apartments add. A man shows the apartment and says as this is an important thing, he will also introduce his family in the add, except his daugther Luisa because "she was in Canada".

** in my first plan, I would go to Canada in a flight connection, but I should have a transit visa. But the canadian visa is too much expensive and takes lots of time to take it (20 days) - too much time for someone that has just 60 days to organize things. Anyway, it would be a strange connection because I was going from Santiago/ Chile to Mexico City through Canada because the round trip ticket had no other option. Look the map below. :P





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário